Experienced Residential Electrician (Rough/Trim) job available (paid by piece rate) at an average of $29.53/hr. (based on 2021 averages)
Plus $1000 sign- on bonus following 90 days
- Must have minimum 2 year’s experience with residential work (Rough-in/Trim)
- Able to read blueprints
- Overtime paid on piece rate
- Valid FL Drivers License and must be insurable
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
If you’re looking for electrician job, Lenhart Electric is currently hiring for an experienced Residential Electrician (Rough/Trim) to serve our Central Florida customers in The Villages, Leesburg, Wildwood, Oxford, Ocala and throughout Lake County, Sumter County and Marion County. Experience in Rough-ins and Trim-outs, reading blueprints, Slabs and TUGS.
Great Earning Potential!
From January, 2022 payroll for piece rate electricians:
- Highest gross pay was $2,333.54
- Average gross pay was $1,390.64
- Highest equivalent hourly rate was $48.97/hr
- Average equivalent hourly rate was $28.38/hr
From 2021 payroll for piece rate electricians:
- 3 Lenhart electricians grossed over $90,000
- 1 grossed over $110,000 (that’s an equivalent hourly rate of $43.60/hr for the entire year)
- The average gross pay was $72,731.36 (equivalent hourly rate of $29.53/hr)
Great Benefits Including:
- Paid Medical Ins
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- 401k company matching
- Electrical apprenticeship program
Our company offers great career opportunities and a great working environment for its staff – many of whom have been with this company for more than 10 years! In addition to benefits, we also offer a family and team environment, respect, appreciation and an opportunity for you to grow within our company.
Finally, check out this video to hear directly from some of our team.
Lenhart Electric has always tried to be a leader not only in the community, but in the industry as well. You will notice that all of the divisions that have been under the Lenhart umbrella have in some way tied in with the most advanced technology available at the time. Our company is now celebrating our 70th Anniversary and the third generation of management. This has been one of the key ingredients to the success of the Company. Each Lenhart tries his best to do what is right for the employees, Company, and the customer. It has become a family tradition for the father to instill in the son to hold on to each of these things and improve upon what was achieved before him.
Third generation owner, Kelly Lenhart, along with his wife, Stephanie, have an unwavering commitment to honesty and fairness to both their customers and employees — not to mention, the Lenhart Electric legacy. If you are experienced and looking for a job in the Central Florida electrical industry, Lenhart Electric awaits your application. Come join the team that was voted “2018 Best of the Best” by the Daily Commercial.