Experienced Residential Service Electrician ($22/hr plus commission) plus $1000 sign- on bonus following 90 days
If you’re looking for a job as an electrician, Lenhart Electric is currently hiring for an experienced Residential Service Electricians to serve our Central Florida customers in The Villages, Leesburg, Wildwood, Oxford, Ocala and throughout Lake County, Sumter County and Marion County.
Must have 5 years experience with residential service work. Must possess a positive attitude that promotes teamwork. Must possess electrical troubleshooting skills. Maintain electrical work by diagnosing and repairing electrical problems. Install new outlets, new switches, new light fixtures, etc.
- Repair electrical issues by replacing faulty parts and components
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical wiring, apparatus and fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus and component’s using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause and correct the problem
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, outlets, switches or other components
- Inspect electrical components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes
Great Benefits Including:
- Paid Medical Insurance
- Paid holidays (5)
- Paid vacations
- 401k company matching
Our company offers great career opportunities and a great working environment for its staff – many of whom have been with this company for more than 10 years! In addition to benefits, we also offer a family and team environment, respect, appreciation and an opportunity for you to grow within our company.
Finally, check out this video and the one below to hear directly from some of our team.
Lenhart Electric has always tried to be a leader not only in the community, but in the industry as well. You will notice that all of the divisions that have been under the Lenhart umbrella have in some way tied in with the most advanced technology available at the time. Our company is now celebrating our 70th Anniversary and the third generation of management. This has been one of the key ingredients to the success of the Company. Each Lenhart tries his best to do what is right for the employees, Company, and the customer. It has become a family tradition for the father to instill in the son to hold on to each of these things and improve upon what was achieved before him.
Third generation owner, Kelly Lenhart, along with his wife, Stephanie, have an unwavering commitment to honesty and fairness to both their customers and employees — not to mention, the Lenhart Electric legacy. If you are experienced and looking for a job in the Central Florida electrical industry, Lenhart Electric awaits your application. Come join the team that was voted “2018 Best of the Best” by the Daily Commercial.